Monday, May 18, 2009

Yes, I'm the new singing sensation!

OK, so if any of you watched Oprah today you would have seen me! Can you believe it, I made it to the Oprah show!! Yes, I put in extensions and became about 10 years younger and got darker skin, but this is all to fool you as to who I really am..... J/K But there is a new singing sensation named after me!!! (Too bad she spells it Charice, but still a cool name) Anyway, if you haven't heard her, check her out, she is amazing!!
http://www.oprah.com/media/20090429-tows-charice (the end is the best part)

She has already sang with Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion. Anyway. I thought it was cool. I have only met one or two in my life. Go girl!

1 comment:

Alisha M said...

You look a lot different than I remember! She's pretty good, I have to say that.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!