My great friend Danielle took these shots of Mckinley when she was just 3 days old. I am so excited how they turned out. We will be choosing a few for her birth announcements, so tell me your favorites. It is so fun to have a little one again and she is already growing too fast.
I was just thinking about those pictures today & wondering when you were going to post them. I absolutely love the last one. Of course they are all adorable.
4 comments:
I was just thinking about those pictures today & wondering when you were going to post them. I absolutely love the last one. Of course they are all adorable.
I love them all, the last 2 are my favorite!
I say the last one...TOO CUTE! Great job Danielle!
I like the one of her on her side I think it is the fourth. Just so you know. All the dolls at our house are named Kinley. LOL
Post a Comment