We are having a beautiful spring here in Texas. It is 70 - 80 degrees most days and lots of sun. We are also enjoying having a baby around and adjusting to life with 3 kids. Its not too bad and probably because we spaced them 3 years apart, but I definitely have a lack of free time with 3. Mckinley is growing so fast and it is so crazy, because our other 2 were tiny for what seemed like forever. Matt calls her his "English Rose" because she has a red tint to her hair and fair skin like his mom and that's what her father called her. He adores Mckinley and I can't keep him from spoiling her. He helps out so much and cuddles her any chance he can get. He even watched her along with the other 2 for an entire weekend so I could have some girl time. Here are some pictures of our last month:
Mckinley enjoying the weather while we had dinner outside:
6 comments:
Cherise! The nursery looks fabulous! Love the photos all put in the frame! Let's please get together soon!!
I love your nursery pics. You never did post them before like you said. So Cute
Oh lovely! The nursery is adorable, great job! I can't believe how big McKinley is getting, time for another trip to your neighborhood. I'm glad you have such good helpers, it makes all the difference. Much love to ya from over our way!
All the pics are fabulous! Can't wait until I get to do a Nursery like that. My favorite picture is of Katelynn and McKinley taking a nap together. It's breathtaking. :)
I love the nursery! Seems like I've seen those colors somewhere...Love it!!!
I wouldn't have noticed the lack of curtains if you hadn't mentioned it. It doesn't look bad without them.
The baby looks so much like Katelynn at that age. I love the picture of them sleeping on the couch. What a great pair of extra hands!
Post a Comment