Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Traditions

So we took on the long awaited tradition of carving pumpkins. After pulling out all the gunk and cooking the seeds (a must according to Matt) we realized there wasn't much for Katelynn to do, so we had her color on the other one. In the end we had a great time and even Brennon got to watch. Katelynn is so excited for Halloween and all the fun parties start this weekend.


3 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like fun. I love Halloween and can't wait to see Katelynn and Brennon's costumes.

Brian & Kerrian said...

How fun Cherise!!! Where did you get that bumbo?? I have been looking for one. How long has Brennon been sitting in it??? I have been looking for one on ebay but they are still $30. Email me if you get a chance k :) Or call ~ hope all is well!!!! Darling pumpkins!!!!

The Hodges said...

Looks like a party! The skeleton pumpkin is very cool!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!