8 years ago
Friday, October 12, 2007
Katelynn's new room
So being home for two weeks without my Van inspired me to do a project. I found two beautiful furniture pieces at a yard sale (both for $80, my find of the year) and decided to refinish them for Katelynn's room. I also put up window treatments and rearranged everything. At breakfast this morning she randomly said "Mommy, thanks for fixing my room", it was really cute!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!
Chicago Friends Blogs
Lake Cities Ward Blogs
College Friends Blogs
Friends Growing up
Family Blogs
My Blog List
-
-
11 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-
14 years ago
-
15 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
16 years ago
-
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
6 comments:
Wow her room is absolutely adorable. Good job Cherise!! I wish my room looked that good, can you come over? She is a pretty lucky duck!
so cute Cherise! I love the furniture.
Great job, I love the curtains you were telling me about. Aren't you the little homemaker:)
What an amazing deal!!!! Your so great to go to those!! What a fun outing for you!! Looks beautiful.
Dude- Matt had to design this room :-)
I am really impressed but not surprised by your find! You are the yard sale QUEEN! The room looks amazing!
Post a Comment