Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Yeah Right!!

Monitoring my post.... whatever. The Los Angeles air was referring to all of the exhaust from the Jet Skis after they started and sped off toward the course.

As with the accident, yes, it was a bad day indeed. But Cherise will be getting the scrapes on the van fixed from when she backed into our other car a few months ago ;) (She prefers the 2 for one route, while when I do it, I go the distance.) Oh, and they will even fix the scratched on the other car too. I guess it's good to look on the bright side of things.


And.... we just received news that we closed on our home :o)

But more is yet to come for us whose lives always seem to have yet another new adventure around the corner.... stay tuned. Oh, and don't believe a word she says!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cherise - what is Matt talking about? I want to know what the next adventure is.

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

OKAY - Cherise for every post Matt does I think you need to do a backup post to explain what he is trying to say! Glad you closed on your home, probably makes life and everything it has thrown at you seem doable again!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!