Friday, October 19, 2007

I miss my friends!


Hey girls, I just want to say you are the greatest! I never knew how hard it was to find such close girl friends. It just isn't the same without you guys and I'm struggling not having close girl friends here. And I miss girls night out like crazy! Thanks for being great friends.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay so let's have a girls night! Basketball just didn't do it for you? Really let's do something!!!

Kristy said...

I miss you too Cherise! I didn't realize how lucky we were to have those couple years hanging out every day.

Stubbart said...

So what, Saturday wasn't good enough for you? Just kidding...let's have another night out soon! Or, a movie night at someone's house and rent a total chick flick!

The Hodges said...

I love this post, and I love and miss you!!!! What cute girls we are!

Brian & Kerrian said...

We miss you guys too. It was so fun for us to get to know you cute girls and the good old days of play dates all of the time. We miss you tonz too. Thanks for letting me be a part of the fun Chigago days!!! I still remember the first time I met you. I still can't believe that Matt invited us to dinner without you even knowing at such last min notice, you guys are so great. Love you tonz!!!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!