Wednesday, January 2, 2008

California Beach Day

Our first stop on our trip was to Anaheim California. We had to take the opportunity to go to the beach. Even though it was too cold to swim, we still had so much fun playing in the sand, walking the pier, and of course I had to get in and Katelynn followed and we had so much fun chasing the waves!
I loved the sunsets in California. So beautiful!

Brennon wasn't sure what to think of walking on sand.
Our family with Ali (Matt's triplet sister) and her family.

3 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

What a beautiful sunset!!! Disneyland looks so fun. I am glad you had a safe ride back! I will mail Katelynn's gloves and your bracelet to you. Although I am sure she won't be using those mittens anytime soon :) It was so fun to see you guys, Hudson is still talking about "his friend." Good luck withe the business, I have already told a few of my friends about it :) Hope all is well!!

Melissa said...

I am glad you have fun in california. That is funny how Brennon didn't want to walk on the sand. I hope to take the twins to the beach this summer.

Chris and Joy said...

Disneyland must be wonderful and even better at Christmas! What great memories you're making be able to take your family all over the country. Before long, you guys will probably become world travelers!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!