Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Years Eve Party

Evan and Cinta (the host couple) through an amazing New Years Eve party. This picture is after midnight when Evan went in to kiss Cinta too late and every one was watching. I've never seen Evan blush like that before!
A picture of most of us playing Mafia. This was one of the few times Evan was actually still alive...
Danielle and Andrea trying our dance game. They were a little lost at first, but caught on quick. Nice face Danielle, we're going to save this one :)

A few of the couples that were at the party. I'm surprised we made it so late after all our traveling the day before.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

What can I say I was totally into the DDR although I am no competition for the Alva's! Great pic of Evan blushing, i love it!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!