Friday, January 4, 2008

Seeing friends and family along the way

Dinner with 5 of my siblings and families. (That's a rare opportunity since we are all so spread out)
We went to dinner at Dick and Becky's house and Natalie was so sweet to give Katelynn a horse ride. This was more fun for Katelynn than Christmas if you know how much Katelynn loves horses.
Dinner in Hollywood with Rick and Ali's family. Thanks for widening my food preferences. It was amazing Tai food!

Katelynn and her cousins (Hailey and Erick)
Matt and his high school buddies. (We had Dusty there in spirit)
Dinner with my college roommates
Katelynn and Hudson. Thanks for fitting us in. Lunch was so fun. We love you guys!

5 comments:

Stubbart said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe you made it to that many places in one trip!

Oh, and it's a little freaky to see Matt as a triplet...I had no idea his triplet brother looked so much like him!

Chris and Joy said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I bet it felt good to see how happy the Black Beauty set made Katelynn. Brennon looks excited with his train. Sarah got the same one and she loves it. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.

Kristy said...

Wow - what a fun, jam-packed 2 weeks! You guys win the prize for doing the most over the holidays! I'm glad you had such a great time and all the pictures are great. Hope you are relaxing back at your place.

Brian & Kerrian said...

Wow ~ you were so busy!!!! And no, Thanks for fitting us in ~ it was so fun to catch up!!! Hope your having a fabulous New Year!!! Hope all is well.

Kristin Jones said...

You guys were so, so busy! I bet it's nice to take a breather right about now. It looks like you guys had a nice little break.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!