Sunday, January 20, 2008

Murder Mystery dinner and Ward Party

We got lucky this past weekend and had two datenights. We had a murder mystery dinner with some friends and had so much fun playing our parts. We did one called the Chicago Caper and it was fun to all be mobsters for the night. Thanks everyone for a fun night!
We also had a ward party and had a barbeque and played games. It was great to see everyone really enjoy our dance game. There were even older gentlemen from our ward who tried it. We also played ping pong and realized that we have a lot of competition in our ward. We need more practice!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe you beat me on the post! We're ready for a ping pong rematch whenever you two feel you're ready for the challenge...thanks for a really fun night last night!

Melissa said...

I am jelous of your fun ward activities. I still have yet to host my first murder mystery. I am determined to do in after I get back from VA and have a free weekend. You have inspired me.

Brian & Kerrian said...

They must be really good at ping pong, cuz your a pro to me!!!

Ted and Hilery said...

Hi Cherise,
I found your blog link on Sabrina's. It is nice to see pictures of your adorable kids! I am glad you are doing so well!

Hilery

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!