We were so lucky to have 2 days in a row of beautiful weather. I think it hit 75 degrees today. We took the kids to the park and had a great time playing and feeding the ducks. Its amazing how being outdoors in beautiful weather can lift your spirits. It was actually a great Monday!


5 comments:
I was thinking of you this morning while watching the news. The weatherman said 75 degrees for Dallas today. How much fun! Great pictures of the kids and you having fun!
Warm winter weather is one of the best aspects of Texas, in my opinion.
Looks like fun. Every day Olivia asks if we can go to the park and I have to tell her no because there is so much snow here!
Not really loving the fact that you're writing about 75 degree weather as we are about to get dumped on tonight! :)
It sounds so nice to play in the sun. Today we played in the snow, but I am craving warm weather!!!! Spring Fever I think :)I am glad you are all enjoying the beautiful days.
Post a Comment