I just felt I should do a little shout out to my husband for the great man he is. Here are a few reasons why
1. Not only does he put up with me day in and day out now that he is working from home, but he helps out around the house and never complains when I ask him to do things.
2. He watches the kids any time I need time away or even just to go shopping. A few weeks ago he watched the kids and my friends kid while we spent the day shopping.
3. He is so supportive no matter what and keeps me on my toes.
4. After a fun weekend in San Antonio we had to come home early because Brennon was sick and I was bummed, so he took me to see the movie Fool's Gold with Matthew McCaunahey. This is huge for any of you who know that I am a big fan of his and the movie was a total chick flick.
Love ya babe and thanks for putting up with me for 5 LONG (J/K) years coming up on March 7th!
8 years ago
3 comments:
That trip looks so fun ~ wow I can't believe that zebra trying to attack you!! I love San Antonio ~ the river walk is so fun too. What a fun Valentine's for you all!!! Husband's are so great aren't they!!!! Happy early 5 years anniversary!!!
Your trip looks like a lot of fun! Isn't amazing all the cool places you can go within driving distance here in Texas?
Hope the kids are feeling better! Tanner got sick at the end of our trip this weekend, too, so I know how you feel! They always seem to save that stuff for when you are away from home!
Just another way we are much like the Alva's. Our four year anniversary is March 6th.
Post a Comment