I surprised the family for Valentines Day with a trip to San Antonio. We had such a fun time even though we ended up coming home a day early because everyone but me got sick. First we headed to a wildlife park and it was probably our favorite event of the whole trip. We got up really close and personally with the animals as you can see for yourself....



Matt tried to get Brennon to pet the goats and here is the before picture....

Here was his reaction.... Poor guy!

Matt got to feed a Buffalo! It was so crazy to be that close. I was worried for our van. It was sooo big.

The zebras actually tried to attack me. It was crazy. They were a little over friendly. It was so fun to have three or four of them sticking their heads right by us in the van.
4 comments:
WOW! This guy knows a good thing when he's onto it! It must have scared the wits out of you, Cherise! He definitely feels you're a keeper!!! Hope the kids & Matt are feeling better.
Looks like it was a blast. I want to go too.
That looks like so much fun. It was perfect for Katelynn I'm sure. Did you nearly faint when that Zebra did that to you? What did Katelynn do when that happened? Looks like a very fun trip!
I can't believe how intense that zebra was! Looks like it was a fun trip.
Post a Comment