We had such a fun Easter this year with both kids old enough to find eggs (sort of). Brennon is kind of scared of touching grass for some reason, so he would just stand there and point at the eggs. It was still really fun and cute!


We also went to an egg hunt in a nearby town and the kids had fun finding eggs and playing with balloons.




Our neighbors had us over for Easter dinner and an egg hunt and they just got a new puppy. Of course Katelynn was in heaven and would not put it down. Brennon also tried to kiss it as you see in this picture.
2 comments:
I am so jealous of the green grass guys! We of course got dumped on with snow the Friday before Easter - Ugh! Glad you had a great Easter.
I'm glad you guys had a great Easter. It was chilly but pretty sunny skies here. We missed having you for Easter. It was one of the first Easters in a long time that we didn't spend part of it with you guys!
Katelynn's dress is beautiful and Brennon looks like such a little man. I can't believe that Sarah's taller than him. I can't wait to see you in May!
Post a Comment