Monday, March 31, 2008

Paddle, Pound, and Pedal Race

Matt and I made it through the triathlon Saturday morning. We canoed, ran, and biked. We had so much more fun than we expected and actually finished with a little energy to spare. As you can see, it was wet and muddy, which made it even more fun.

It was so fun to do the race together and finish as a team. We decided we make a great team which I suppose is a good thing since we will be together for pretty much forever :)
This was the group of us that won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in our division. We were all in the same ward which made it so fun. The next picture shows everyone in our ward who participated. It was such a fun way to stay in shape and bond as couples.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Wow! Congrats - that is so great and sounds like you had so much fun!

Melissa said...

I love the stripe up the back. Will that ever come out? Glad you had a great time.

Chris and Joy said...

You guys are crazy! I knew I was never able to keep up with all your energy :) It looks like you had a great time. Congrats on attempting it and finishing!

Brian & Kerrian said...

What a fun time for you all!!!! That sounds so much fun. Way to go!!!

DenisonChangos said...

Congrats. That looks like fun (well if you are in shape which I am not) but it looks like you guys had fun.

Stubbart said...

We plan on doing it next year...I have some major training to do! Some of us aren't naturally athletic like you two! Way to go!

Justin & Erin Linton Family said...

Awesome!!! I love it!! Where is your "Virginia is for lovers" shirt!! That is so much fun. We will have to do one with you someday.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!