Katelynn and I celebrated another double birthday. I think it is the best thing ever to share your birthday with your little girl. It gives me a great excuse to always have a party and make a big deal out of our special day. We have had so much fun this week and are now all partied out.

Katelynn and her friend Olivia. She had to play with her on her birthday and they accidently wore matching outfits. They are so cute together!

Katelynn opening one of her presents, bet you are surprised she got this for her Birthday.... :)

Another benefit of sharing your Birthday with a 4 year old is you only have to do 4 candles instead of having to overload the cake and give away your age!

Katelynn of course had to have a "pink" horse party so we had everyone over for a BBQ and played all evening Saturday.

Brennon found a new favorite toy at Katelynn's party and thought it was so fun to watch it fly. We ended up tying it to his shoe so he could chase it around.

Matt gave me the game RockBand for my birthday and we all had way too much fun playing it. We definately need practice, but were rockin it out as best we could!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to both of you!
that's quite a band y'all got going. Hey good to see your blog check out ours at californiacoxs.blogspot.com
McLain Cox
Happy Birthday! How sad - this is the first one we haven't been to - miss you guys! Katelynn looks like she had a great time and I can't believe she is still taking naps - enjoy that one as long as you can!
Happy Birthday the two of you! I can tell you first hand that I love sharing my birthday with my mom. It was and still is very special for the both of us.
I was just telling Kristy how sad I was at missing the party this year. You give such great parties. It looks like Katelynn had a wonderful time. Hopefully ya'll can make it to Sarah's party and see if we can party as good as you can!
Happy Birthday to you both!!!! What a fun idea to do a pink horse party!!! She is going to be a great party planner just like her MOM!!! Wish we could have been there. That is a cute idea to tie the balloon to his shoe!!!
Glad you had a blast at your party. Now, I just need to hire you in July for another double brithday.
The party was a lot of fun...thanks for inviting us! I wish we could have stayed longer to play Rock Band with you! And, I wish I could have made it to your birthday dinner last night! I hate missing out on all the fun!
Post a Comment