So our lives have really been crazy this month, but I am so used to posting pictures, I hesitate to post my boring writing. But, here it goes.
Matt and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary!!! Wow, it seems so long, yet so short. We had a great day together and decided to go small this year since I am starting school. It turned out I was glad we stayed here. We went to Dallas and went to the temple to do sealings. It took us a while to get in there and set up and when we finally started, we told them we were celebrating our anniversary and they asked us about our wedding. We looked at the clock and it was exactly 11:00am, the exact time of our sealing 5 years ago. Cool, huh? Then we went ice skating and to our favorite restaurant, Cheesecake Factory. It was so nice just to hang out for a day and remember why we are best friends and what is truly important in our marriage. I am so blessed to have a wonderful husband who is perfect for me!!
Monday I started school, and I love it! I have been so nervous about going back to school and leaving the kids, but I have felt so right about it and I think it will be perfect for me. Its a new dimension in my life that I have been looking for where I can be social and creative. The kids are doing great with Matt as Mr. Mom and he takes his responsibility seriously. He has literally taken over the house and won't let me do most things now. He even schedules time to have play time and art time with the kids and wants to teach Katelynn to read. So I know they are in good hands and I am loving making new friends and learning again. I told Matt today I actually enjoyed taking a test today and I never thought I would say that again. I can't wait to have a new challenge and be able to do it while being a Mom. So, after finally just doing it and watching the new show "Secret life of a Soccer Mom", I say to all you Mom's, Just follow your dreams!! I know I'll be a better wife and mother because of it.
8 years ago
8 comments:
Way to go Cherise! How exciting to be back in school. This is the perfect time: your kids are the right age and you've found just the right childcare. I'm proud.
I am glad things are going well. Happy Anniversary.
Your posts are so inspiring!!! I am so happy for you that you are "following your dreams." Sounds like Matt is in full control of the house while your gone!!! That is great!!! Good luck with your fun adventure!!
Good for you. Thanks for setting the example to follow your dreams.
Congratulations on your 5 year mark! Look at what all you have accomplished! I'm so glad that you are liking school too. Keep posting how things are going.
Happy Anniversary, and good for you for feeling so accomplished. Way to go!
Happy Anniversary!! I remember when it was our 5th. It does seem like yesterday we were married. I love that you are going back to school. It's nice that you have Matt to be Mr. Mom. I love it!! I too will go back to school here shortly. I can't wait!! See you Sunday!
Becca:)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment