Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Who's supposed to be cutting hair?

We had quite the weekend with Katelynn. Friday I came home form school and before I even got out of the car, realized that Katelynn had cut her hair. I had just finished growing out her bangs and she had chopped it off in the front and also on the side at her jaw line. I was so upset, but decided to make the most of it and I cut it really db`short for summer. Ever since I started hair school she has been so into hair and makeup, so I guess it was just a matter of time.



We think she looks really different with short hair. Maybe older? What do you think?

We have also been going outside on walks a lot now that Brennon can walk. He loves exploring everything outside. It is so cute to see him waddle around.

13 comments:

Danielle said...

I really liked the look in the first photo, are you sure you should have finished it off? I love the bob and yes she does look older!

Chris and Joy said...

She was definetly into cutting hair even before you started school. Remember Sierra's new do? I do like her new haircut. I thought it made her look older even before I read what you wrote. She's adorable any which way her hair is cut. Maybe she was letting you know it was time for a change.
Brennon is so adorable. He has such a sweet look on his face when you take his picture.

Lauren in GA said...

CHERISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you for commenting on my blog!!! YOUR children are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! (I know that because I happened to snoop all around your blog, er....I mean I just happened to notice)

Look at you lady! You are FIERCE in those biking pictures! You look great even all mud covered!

So great to hear from you! You have a beautiful family! I want a girl as beautiful as yours...it's kind of a dream of mine :)

Kristy said...

Wow - love the new haircut -you did a great job making it look good. I am just waiting for that day to come over here! She does look so different and grown up. We miss you guys.

Amy said...

I love her haircut! I love that look on girls, and i do think it makes her look older! cute kids!!!

Debbie said...

Yep, it sounds like she's trying to be like her mommy. Aren't you glad you didn't start training to be a tattoo artist?

Brian & Kerrian said...

That is crazy Cherise!!! Hudson cut his hair last year!!!! Ahhhh!!! She looks older forshure!!! I love it!!! p.s I am tagging you, go to my blog and see what it is all about!!!

Kristin Jones said...

I bet you about died when you saw her hair! It's really cute short, though.

DenisonChangos said...

I really like her hair short. Emmi decided to cut her hair too so I cut it really short. Funny what kids will do.

Kristy said...

OK - I just looked at the pictures again and Jim and I both said at the same time that she looks so much like Matt! It is the first time I really saw the resemblance!

Chris and Joy said...

Hi Cherise, I'm tagging you too! Go to my blog for details!

Melissa said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog for details!

Kellie said...

I like the cut. She does look grown up. I'm still waiting to see you with some crazy hair do. Isn't that what you do when you start beauty school?

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!