Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally!!


I FINALLY got my Odyssey back after three long weeks of waiting. But it looks like new and it was so fun to drive it again. I'm not sure I'll let Matt drive it for a while.

3 comments:

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

You are such a good blogger! I love going to your site as there is usually something new for me to see! Thanks and keep up the good work!!! PS Glad you got your ride pimped out and back!!!

Kristin Jones said...

You are too funny! When you were in high school, did you ever think you would be that excited about your mini-van? :):)

Brian & Kerrian said...

Woo hoo ~ I am so happy for you!!! 3 weeks was fast, our Tahoe was just in the shop for over a month for less damage!!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!