Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My little kitchen helper


Katelynn loves helping me in the kitchen. We have fun making things together. The other night we decided to make crepes and after putting everything in the blender, I let her turn it on forgetting to put the lid on. Well, you can see what happened next..... It was actually pretty funny and katelynn got this really scared look on her face and said "Sorry Mommy, sorry, sorry". I thought it was too cute to get mad :)

1 comment:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Ahh what a mess, your so good to get the camera!! I am now getting it when I asked you for advice on have 2 kids. I just remember you giving me a blank gaze. Totally get it now!!!! Miss you guys.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!