Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hangin' out in January

Brennon was being cute with Matt's ballcap and I had to take a few shots. We will proclaim him as an early cub fan. Go cubbies!

Matt has had a lot of time at home lately, so he decided to get a small piano to play. It is nice hearing music in the home and fun to see Katelynn interested.





Brennon has started taking steps. He is actually a lot more stable now that it has been a few days, but here is a sneak peak. We will post more when he is actually walking around. My baby is still too little to walk if you ask me!

2 comments:

Chris and Joy said...

I can't believe it's already time for him to be walking. He's so cute and looks so proud of himself. I must agree that it's never to early to make him a Cubbie fan!

Brian & Kerrian said...

He is so adorable, I love his tongue hanging out!!! These sweet babies grow too darn fast!!!!

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!