Monday, January 7, 2008

Whittier Family Christmas Party

We went to Morgan, UT for the annual Whittier family Christmas party. It was so fun to be with everyone and see how fast our family is growing.
We always play Bingo and do white elephant gifts for prizes. We had 4 tables and 27 people playing.
Katelynn and Carley played together all day. It's fun to see cousins again.
Grandma Barbara was the perfect hostess as always. It was great to see her again. Thanks Grandma!
Jack and Robynn, my Aunt and Uncle.



We played a game where we had to suck M&M's with a straw. It was hilarious to watch, just see for yourself. Oh, and I was catagorized as the one with the least hot air. I couldn't hold it at all. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the video. I will have to talk to you about uploading them. Whenever I try it doesn't work. Good think you got it on film, people wouldn't have believed it. But then again no wonder our team lost, you were taping when you should have been passing M&M's.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!