So after a wonderful Monday, of course we had to have plenty of trouble on Tuesday. Brennon has turned into a mischief maker and found our bottle of corn syrup. He dumped it all over the kitchen floor and crawled around in it and tried to eat it. OK, so if you don't know exactly what corn syrup is, let's just say its the absolute worst thing you could have to clean up. It is just like syrup, but thicker and stickier. I cleaned the floor 5 times already and Matt says he is still sticking to the floor. Whew! And brennon had a nice big ring of syrup all over his mouth. We'll see if his sugar high is gone by bedtime.... Oh well, at least he is a cutie, so I didn't have the heart to get him in trouble.

At least we had a few minutes where the kids kept themselves entertained. They do play well together when they are both in good moods (rare moments).

Brennon loves to push this around the house. We think its funny because it looks a lot harder than actually walking since he has to bend down so far. He is just being stubborn, because we know he could walk if he really wanted to.
4 comments:
Brennon is looking so grown up! I love his chubby cheeks. He and Katelynn are definately related with the getting into food messes and isn't it the truth that after a great day the next day is sure to be filled with mischief or tantrums!?! Miss you guys.
Alexis did the same exact thing with that toy. So bizarre!!
Oh wow, 5 times you cleaned the floor. I can't stand sticky floors!!! What a little QT he is, someday we will be wishing these days were back :)
Aren't kid made messes wonderful? Mopping is one of my least favorite chores and I'm sure I wouldn't be thrilled to do it more than once a day.
Very cute picture of Brennon pushing his toy. I think if a toy has wheels, no matter how small, a kid will try to push it around!
Post a Comment