Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I just signed my life away


So, I decided to go back to school. Crazy, huh? I have always wanted to be able to cut hair and do it from my home, and now is my chance. Matt is working from home, so I am able to leave the kids with him and do school. He is being so supportive, I am so blessed. So today I went and paid my deposit and am wondering if I am half crazy, but I am excited. I start March 10th. I had to put this picture up because I always think of Grease when I think of beauty school. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Go Cherise, I am so proud of me. I told Kyle today that I wanted to get my haircut so I needed an airline ticket. He just laughed. Give it a few months then I am coming out. We just need to find those $79 tickets again. Keep your eye out.

Stubbart said...

Good luck Cherise! You'll be fantastic at that. And what a good opportunity and good timing! I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines...I can always use more people to cut my hair!

Danielle said...

Yeah! I've also been thinking about going back to school but you're actually doing it! Good for you!

DenisonChangos said...

Beuty school drop-out j/k I just thought of that when I read you were going back to school. That is awesome. Good luck and keep us posted.

Kristy said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you. I know you have wanted to do this for so long. I just wish you were still close so you could do my hair!

Jamie said...

good for you, I've always wanted to do beauty school, too. It'll be nice to have a sister-in-law I can trust with my hair, even though we only see you, like, maybe twice a year.

Our family is always up for a great adventure and we are all kids at heart, so we wanted to share our adventures and moments with you! Enjoy!