Katelynn in front of the San Antonio Spurs boot at the rodeo.Brennon learned to clap at the rodeo. He was just excited to see everyone cheer. Although he wasn't feeling well, he was such a trooper.
After having to leave the rodeo early for tired kids, Matt said "Uh oh, the gas gage is really low". So he headed to find a gas station and this is a picture of where we ran out of gas. What are the odds! The van was on a hill, so we couldn't even push it over to the pump. He had to go get a jug and fill it. It just adds to the memories~
2 comments:
I am so glad you had a good trip. It will make for great memories. Heopfully Katelynn is now old enough to remember for years.
I also thought that Honda's never ran out of gas-mine ran out when I was down the street from my house, luckiy there was a gas can in the garage! Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment