Darling pictures - i want some! I can't believe how long Kaitlyn's hair is getting. OH and in response to your other post - you guys need to move closer! But we really do want to get out and see you guys as soon as we rack up enough sky miles. I've only been to the dallas airport (my only time in texas) so I really would love to get out there. You tell us when and we'll come :)
Those are adorable!!! Hope your having a fun Spring ~ I bet the weather is beautiful there!!!! Hope you have a great week. Give those cutie's hugs from us!!!!
8 comments:
Such little cuties. I love the pictures. My fav is of Brennon just standing there.Hard to believe he is that big.
Darling pictures - i want some! I can't believe how long Kaitlyn's hair is getting. OH and in response to your other post - you guys need to move closer! But we really do want to get out and see you guys as soon as we rack up enough sky miles. I've only been to the dallas airport (my only time in texas) so I really would love to get out there. You tell us when and we'll come :)
I can't believe how big they are getting. Too cute!
They are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting.
The pictures are darling! Where did you get them done?
Katelynn and Brennon are so cute! I love the pictures.
Those are adorable!!! Hope your having a fun Spring ~ I bet the weather is beautiful there!!!! Hope you have a great week. Give those cutie's hugs from us!!!!
What adorable pictures! They look like they love having their picture taken. Time really does go by so fast! I really miss ya'll!
Post a Comment